Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Post Has Nothing To Do With Nails.

Good gravy, this week at work has been hell. One product goes out of stock, and I end up having to personally reply to/send out hundreds and hundreds of emails, on top of my usual work load.

*dies*

*crumbles into little pile of dust*

*is blown away by sudden gust of wind*

I've been so busy and stressed that I've been slacking on my nails and this blog. But I finally got around to taking off my Fingers-inspired mani tonight--after almost a week--and it was goddamn awful.

I don't know if it was the Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat or the Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat, or the Kleancolors, or my nail polish remover, or the barometric pressure, or what, but as the polish dissolved, it turned into this sticky, smeary, almost greasy-seeming mess that got all over my cuticles and skin and wouldn't come off. And it looked like skidmarks. It was disgusting.

It took some doing, but I finally got my fingers cleaned up, and slapped down a new manicure, which I'll try to post tomorrow or Tuesday.

Also: I guess the title of this post is a lie. Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, for today, because I don't want you to think I've forgotten about you, you kooky buncha kids, here are some non-nail-related pictures from The Not So Secret Computer Files Of Aren L. that I hope you find amusing or interesting or informational. Better post soon...


My soulmate.

This potato chip is smiling. IT'S SMILING.
This is what I look like when I'm working.

Try some of this delicious pineapple-shaped cheese dip. Note the real pineapple top for authenticity. Did somebody say cocktail time? ; )


Speaks for itself.

That face I'm making in my bio pic? I've been making it since the beginning.

RARRRRRRR!

I love nature babies. <3

Looking at this picture is making me sad that I don't have cupcakes RIGHT. NOW. : (

0 comments:

Post a Comment